Monday, August 4, 2008

The Blog World

Daph has opened the world of blogging to me. I enjoy keeping up with several area's of interest involving this venue but I never really thought I would participate. What I find interesting about this is the ability to consolidate one's interest an resources with others at a single location. I look at it as a quick way to keep others advised as to what is up, what has happened and to document shared experiences.

I don't expect to start pontificating about politics and other other subjects as my ego is such I don't think to many others care what I think.

I hope folks look at this as I do......... A way of sharing things we enjoy on electronic media, our interests and your input as to what we do.

GO DUCKS!!

1 comment:

Ibevee said...

Hi Folks,
Logging in to say Hi Folks!
Go Pack (25 Days to Kick-off)
Go Ducks!