Monday, October 13, 2008

WHATS UP!

After watching saturdays game vs. ucla there are still way to many questions about this Duck team. Lack of consistency is the word. Fortunately Masoli was effective in running the ball and ucla is not a very good team. We shall see what happens in two weeks against ASU. Both teams have a bye this week so they both will get a chance to heal up and prepare for each other.

We had a great time with friends at the tailgate but we all dislike these late starts. We got set up at about 3:30 and didn't get to be until after 1: AM. Not a good thing for us old guys.

Speaking of old, I turned 59 yesterday......seems like yesterday I was 29 or 39 or 49......I can't remember which!!!!

Daph and I are planning my winter road trip to Texas. With the Oregon house not moving we are being selective as to what I will haul down. I will head down after Thanksgiving after a visit with my parents and Daph will maintain the Oregon home front while I deal with the Texas property. (I think I will be warmer).

Another week of sorting, packing stuff, mowing, and maybe taking a short camping trip. That is Whats UP! here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love to hear what you have to say! Unfortunately this section no longer supports Explorer, but we'd love to hear from you if your browser is supported.
If you have a question and your email address is not attached to your profile, we will respond here in the comments.