Wednesday, January 14, 2009

News from the Republic

Howdy y'all! I'm taking a break from taping dry wall. I'm painting several walls and taping and mudding some dry wall.......I look like the abominable snowman. The weather here is very variable in temperature. We have had some days in the 80's and a lot in the 60-70's and a few cold nights. It has been sunny for the most part. Over the weekend Kendra, Skot, and Mahoney helped me cut down some dead trees. Had a nice time and fed 'em a steak dinner.

I miss the wife but I won't head home until I get the painting done and some other projects done unless the house sells in Oregon. We had another offer from a guy who made and offer last May. The guy offered 40,000 less than he did then......so we declined any further negotiations.

I enjoyed the end of football season and watched most of the games over the bowl season. I bought a big screen HD set from Kendra and really have enjoyed it.

HOW ABOUT THEM DUCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love to hear what you have to say! Unfortunately this section no longer supports Explorer, but we'd love to hear from you if your browser is supported.
If you have a question and your email address is not attached to your profile, we will respond here in the comments.