Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Oregon Trail ????

I got back from Texas last Monday. I stopped in Seal Beach and visited with my family. Had a nice visit and a welcome break from the drive.

I had no vehicle problems or weather problems heading home. I enjoyed the lowered fuel prices. Can anyone explain why diesel was the cheapest in Yuma, AZ. I paid $1.75 a gallon there while paying $2.05/$2.12 elsewhere.

It is sure cold here. I enjoyed above average temp's in San Marcos during my 3 months there. Mostly average in upper 70's and 80's.

My plans now include getting the taxes done, packing and sorting, keep the house ready to sell, and some work on the trailers and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a comment! We love to hear what you have to say! Unfortunately this section no longer supports Explorer, but we'd love to hear from you if your browser is supported.
If you have a question and your email address is not attached to your profile, we will respond here in the comments.